Storyboard

My experience with creating my story board for my magazine was a little challenging because I had to make sure I knew where I wanted everything to go and I had to agree on fonts and color of the masthead and the subheadings. Although I did enjoy organizing my cover page and I like what we decided on. We chose to have our title white in Bradley Hand ITC and our sub-headings in the same font but smaller and in a light blue color. My issue will have a cover photo of Venice, Italy that I took while I was there and my partners issue is going to be a photo of London. In this process I learned that compromising on font and color is okay and it will help you work things out later on. I also enjoyed how my storyboard turned out and how it enhanced and helped fully develop my concept which motivated me more for this project. In the article Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginner’s guide says “Filmmaking is, however, a complex and time-consuming activity which requires careful planning and organization to make sure both you and your students get the most out of it.” and this correlates to the magazine as well because if I did not plan and organize my magazine the product would be messy and unsuccessful. Another article I read called Storyboard your way to success, said “...if you seek a technique for generating solutions to complex problems, then storyboarding is by far your best option. Storyboarding is a structured exercise based on brainstorming. You can use it in all stages of the problem-solving process, but it's especially helpful for generating alternatives and choosing among them.” which I found to be very true and this helped me understand why this assignment was important and why I needed to do this to be successful with my magazine.  








 

Comments