Post-Production 1- Cover Page and Contents Page

 Navigating InDesign was difficult, but after a few hours I got the hang of it and learned a lot more about how to use the program. I started with editing and making all my pictures brighter and then emailed them to my computer so that I could put them in InDesign. We finalized the font of our title, body font, and subheadings. We worked on the font and made it stand out on our cover. We then wrote our subheadings on the cover and choose to do the city of each of our magazines and made them red to stand out from the white font. We each started organizing the cover page and selected the pictures we wanted for them and laid them out the same way on each of our content pages to make them more similar so that it would be easy to tell that we were doing the same magazine with different issues. We wrote out our contents and then moved on to the feature article. We planned out our title and each put a big picture at the top of the pages with our title. I then pasted the feature article I wrote and all the pictures I had chosen and perfected it by aligning the text and organizing the placement of the pictures. I put some subheadings and paragraph breaks to make it flow better. 

Comments