Peer Review

 When I presented my magazine to the class with my sister Claire, they all really liked it. They commented on how well correlated our magazines were together. Specifically, they liked the pictures, especially on the content page. They liked the canal route I put in the background of my contents page and same with Claire's subway route. Some critiques were that the feature article was hard to follow, meaning the way I split up the text so a peer suggested that I make the text go horizontally so that it would be read left to right. However, I believe if I were to do this it would look more like an essay than a magazine article, so I have decided not to change the direction and format of the text, but I did re-align the text more. Also, some suggested a black border around the feature article, so I did do that, and I like how it looks, it added some detail. My peers also liked the use of the red and black font as well as carrying over the title to the content page. The changes I've made I like, and it added to the overall product and I really believe that my magazine is very good and well detailed. The peer review was very helpful, and I am glad that I got some good feedback on my magazine. 

Comments