Post-Production 1- Content page and Feature Article

 After I presented my magazine and got some helpful critiques from my peers, I made some changes to my magazine. One of the critiques I got was for my content page, I carried the masthead over to the top left side of the content page and there were some comments that it was difficult to see. To fix this, I created a shadow around the words by pasting the title on top of itself a few times, and it is now much easier to see. Another change I made was in the feature article, I received comments about there being too much space around the text. Someone suggested that I add a border around my feature article to add some detail and remove some of the extra space. I created a thin grey/black border around my feature article and tried to align my text better on the page. Some ideas given to me by my classmates however, I did not use to change my magazine, although I appreciated all the comments and critiques I got, and they helped improve my magazine. 

Comments