Post-Production 2- Details on Content Page
After I pretty much finished the initial draft of my magazine, I went over it with my sister to make sure we added everything we wanted too. We also wanted to make sure they were similar and had enough detail. So, we looked them over and decided to add a background to each of our content pages. Since I did Italy I choose a picture I had taken of a map of the canals in Italy since I Talked about gondolas in the feature article. Claire did London so she chose a picture of a map she took of the subways that go throughout London. We faded the pictures out in the background behind the pictures and writing on our content page and faded them enough so that you could see it and still see the writing clearly on the content page. I believe this added some much-needed detail to our content page.
Comments
Post a Comment